Monday, May 22, 2006

Warm Beer

The grocery store in the town where my parents live has this special section, near the rest of the beer coolers. I couldn't believe it even existed. Ok, I understand that there might be a need for a "non-alcoholic beer" section. In fact, we should definitely segregate that class of beer off and away from my kind of beer just in case I accidentally pick some of that up. No one will ever be able to accuse me of non-alcoholism.
What really caught my eye was the entire section, large enough to sign it, dedicated to Warm Beer. It's an insult to my eye, but I had to share it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which store is this? I'm assuming it's in Southbury, although I guess it could be in Middlebury seeing as they are close to the town line these days.

Matt said...

Yep, back in the old bury.