Monday, May 15, 2006

Now I can have my Sunday nights back

"Grey's Anatomy" is finally over for this season and I can have my life and my wife back.
I didn't want to watch another TV show.
I don't mean that. I didn't want to get caught up in another TV show.
Too late.
My wife has watched this show from week one, and as a result I have as well. I try to avoid the trivial episodes, but I can't miss the big ones. Ok, maybe i don't actually try very hard to miss them. Maybe I will fold laundry during the show to feign indifference.
I saw the "Code Black" episode after the Super Bowl. Actually I only watched the Super Bowl just so I could know when "Grey's Anatomy" would start.
I had to watch the three hour season finale too. I needed to know what was going to happen.
Needed.
It's over.
Only one cliff-hanger for the summer. I'll forget about it in a day or so.
What else can I do with my Sunday nights? I'm sure I'll think of something.
A few months until I have to give my Sunday's back to this show. See you this fall, ABC Network.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one cliff-hanger?? Only one???

1. Will Meredith choose Finn or McDreamy?
2. Will McDreamy dump Addison & finally choose Meredith?
3. Will they fix Birk's hand, and will he be able to operate ever again?
4. Will Izzy come back?

Not that I watch it that much, either... OK, just like Elise, I've been there since Day 1. I heard they will be moving it to Thursdays in the fall, to compete with CSI. I'll have my VCR ready for one of them...

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been sucked into the Grey Cult too. I was there from season 1, but not completely sucked in until season 2 (since they had abbreviated seasons).

Other things to add to the cliff-hanger list:
5. Will Burke and Christina stay together after she freaked?
6. Will all of the baby docs get suspended?
7. Will Alex stay human, or will he remain an ass?

Do you ever read www.greyswriters.com? It's a blog of Shonda Rimes and her writing staff. I occasionally check it out, but now is probably a good time to read it and help everyone round out the season.