Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Shoe Repair follow-up

Here is the response from the Dr. Marten's support center:

Thanks for the clarification. Dr. Martens warrants against manufacturing defects, but not against wear and tear or comfort/fit issues. Though we cannot offer you a refund for your merchandise, we will replace it if there is a factory defect. Unfortunately we do not have facilities for repairs.

Looks like Matt is getting a new pair of sandals. Thanks Dr. Marten's. You have renewed my faith in your product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt... I have the exact same issue w/ a pair of DM sandals that I love!

Are they actually going to send you a new pair?

Matt said...

It sure does sound like it. I need to get off my hands and send back the shoes first though.

And hey! Quit being so anonymous!