Thursday, January 01, 2009

Other websites I'm working on

I am certainly no web guru.  I can barely hold my own, but I know enough to make a few basic things happen.  

I am working on a few different sites, and you are welcome to see the ones that are up and running.
www.cobbsingers.com is a website designed for a local community chorus that I helped establish.  The site is currently in its V2.0 state, and is a real basic website I created with the help of my macbook.
Another site I am working on is www.sandieschwartz.blogspot.com -- a site for my Mother-In-Law that will have some updates soon.  
Lastly, I am helping a friend launch his brand of barbecue sauce, an excellent condiment named Natty Patty's Bar-B-Q sauce.  As soon as this launches, I'll let you know.  I'm pretty stoked about this one because it will include a paypal order form for his sauce -- it's the first time I've done anything like that.  

No comments: