Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun search results

I love it when the oddest search results end up leading people to my blog.  Here are some of the latest:

"dibble dibble dop"
"gooped on gop"
"zombie eats children"
"madface jesus"
"special words for a wonderful daughter" (aw, ain't that sweet)
"want free music of irish wedding song may god bless this cople"  (yes, with the misspelling)
"Dipa Balakrishnan" and "Deepa Balakrishnan"  (huh?)
and there are a tragic number of death related ones that lead to my article about Pete Kamide.  I don't think that this is my version of Stephen King's "Rage" (which he later took out of print because of all the shootings he thought it contributed to).  But i think it is a little disturbing.
"died pomperaug high school"
"i with my gym teacher died"
"pete kamide teacher"
I am surprised at how many hits I get from people interested in Pete.

No comments: