Monday, January 16, 2006

Check out the new online shops!

There is a new section on the right-hand sidebar called "Shops". This spot will be dedicated to places to go o the web to find great stuff.

I have created a new CafePress online store for you to buy Nobody Tells Me Anything Brand Merchandise! Don't kid yourself, everybody will be wanting this by next Christmas. Get yours today!
Click the link to see the latest offerings, and check back frequently to see new items as they are made available.

Below that is my friend, Jen's, Vintage Clothing store. Lots of good finds there, cheap. Check it out regularly; her stock rotates often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Matt, so we were looking at your store. You know that the 2 nicknames that we have for Paddy are the Paddy Melt (aka the Melt) and Little Chicken (or the chickadoodle)...right?

Matt said...

I knew about them, yessiree. I call Big Sis, "Little Chicken" (Little Chick) as well.
I figured that since the names were so obviously popular, the selections made sense.

Anonymous said...

cool! Bill thought u were playing some kind of silly joke on us - the patty melt one was funy!

Matt said...

oh no. I think i want to get a little chick one for Big Sis. I just think they are funny.