Monday, January 31, 2005

The day of the Jeep has passed

I have come to the time in my life when I have to give up my jeep. I hate the thought of getting rid of it, but I can't really put the kid into the jeep. Not for a long time, at least. Maybe someay I can get another and then the kid and i can take drives the way we were meant to: in a jeep with the top down.
But for now, I am stuck shopping for a new car. Not a bad place to be, right? Unless you can't find anything that you like for a reasonable price. I think that I just don't like cars. I think I have turned "car-snob". I have owned three jeeps, two were wranglers, I have owned a BMW 325i, a Honda Civic DX, and my first car was a Dodge Ram 50. I am considering a few cars right now, but none make me go OH YEAH.
Chrysler 300. Pretty cool looking. Boxy in the right way, looks like it is a Mafia Sentinel from the Grand Theft Auto games. Not too expensive and yet still well appointed.Toyota Prius. I like the idea of a gas/electric hybrid car. Actually I really like it, but i have to get over how dorky it looks. Maybe it is cooler on the inside.
that's as far as I have gotten so far. I might also want to look at some used cars, even a BMW 325 series used... we'll see.

No comments: